[TYPO3-mvc] How to get to typoscipt ?

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Wed Jan 26 16:29:07 CET 2011

Hey Dawid,

> I have a question to this code.
>
> Should be class or should I put it into repository if I want to get TS
> in repo ? unfortunatly I`m reading whole conversation again and again
> but I just can`t understand this :/

in general, you should not need settings in your repository class. It's
encouraged to pass the needed configuration parameters to the repository
method. This ensures that you can reuse the repository from anywhere you
like, also from other extensions probably needing different settings.

But if you for some reason really need the plugin settings inside your
repository, you can of course fetch them via the code snippets from
But as I said, if it's only about settings like "orderBy" etc better
pass those as function arguments to your repository functions.