[TYPO3-mvc] Please Proofread Release Documentation

Christian Zenker christian.zenker at 599media.de
Wed Jan 26 14:28:44 CET 2011

On Tue, 25 Jan 2011 15:32:19 +0100, Sebastian Kurfürst
<sebastian at typo3.org> wrote:

Hi.
> It'd be great if you could look over some of them, see what it
> understandable and what not :-) Please modify them, if you see some
> improvement possibilites.

Thanks for the effort! I've just skim-read it and it looks really helpful
and comprehensive.

I'm gonna try to modify my calendar extension[1] to run with Extbase 1.3
the next few days. I'll let you know if anything was unclear.

Christian.

[1] http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-cz_simple_cal