[TYPO3-mvc] Role-Based Access Control (rbac) Documentation and Tutorial on Forge wiki

Fernando Arconada falcifer2001 at yahoo.es
Tue Jan 25 08:28:08 CET 2011

Great

I'm also improving my rbac extension based on Zend_Acl at
http://goo.gl/e5eGK as I told you I have created an Interface to have a
pluggable rbac. I know that you are busy know and you are not interested
in a rbac framework with the possibility of using different services for
RBAC authentication at this moment, but may be in a near future our
projects could converge in a common interface and syntax.

Great work Michael, and thanks for your code and ideas

Kind Regards

Fernando Arconada