[TYPO3-mvc] Exception with ExtBase 1.3.0RC1

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Mon Jan 24 17:26:20 CET 2011

Hey,

> There are no config.tx_extbase at all. I copied it from
> ext_typoscript_setup.txt. Should this not be donne to the update wizard?

ext_typoscript_setup is in general automatically included by TYPO3, but
depending on your TS template configuration it can happen that the
autoloaded TS configurations from extensions get dropped/deleted. It's
sometimes really tricky to find a way to get the TS templates included
in the correct order, especially if you're working with external
TypoScripts (it's at least for me).

So it's probably also only some checkbox you have to check/uncheck on
your TS template to get it included correctly.