[TYPO3-mvc] ExtJS, AJAX in Extbase

Dennis Ahrens dennis.ahrens at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 24 14:43:56 CET 2011

Hi,

i've backported the FLOW3 ExtJS package for extbase in the past days.
Currently it is located in:

https://svn.typo3.org/Extensions/mvc_extjs/branches/dispatcherrewrite

We will merge this version back to trunk, if we have a working sample
for mvc_extjs_samples.

The only domain of mvc_extjs is to provide the Communiation between
ExtJS and the MVC structure provided by extbase using ExtDirect.

It uses the new RequestHandler to dispatch the Requests, provides some
ViewHelpers to build up a markup using t3lib_pagerenderer and ships a
PHP based ExtDirectView to render JSON responses.

regards
Dennis