[TYPO3-mvc] Exception with ExtBase 1.3.0RC1

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Mon Jan 24 13:50:42 CET 2011

Hey,

> I tested the update to T3 4.5.0 with my site. All is ok, except my extension
> with ExtBase and Fluid (like inventory of Jochen Rau) thrown an exception:
>
> Core: Exception handler (WEB): Uncaught TYPO3 Exception: #1205414233: No
> suitable request handler found. | Tx_Extbase_MVC_Exception thrown in file
> /home/gastroaa/public_html/typo3_src-4.5.0rc1/typo3/sysext/extbase/Classes/M
> VC/RequestHandlerResolver.php in line 97
>
> Are there different configurations needed? Its shoud be backward compatible.

please check in the TS objectBrowser if the default TypoScript
configuration of extbase got loaded correctly. You should see there
something like this:

config.tx_extbase {
	mvc {
		requestHandlers {
			Tx_Extbase_MVC_Web_FrontendRequestHandler =
Tx_Extbase_MVC_Web_FrontendRequestHandler
			Tx_Extbase_MVC_Web_BackendRequestHandler =
Tx_Extbase_MVC_Web_BackendRequestHandler

If this configuration is missing, please check your TS templates.