[TYPO3-mvc] Modifies objects inside objectStorages don't seem to get persisted

Kilian Hann khann at fconnection.com
Mon Jan 24 10:05:14 CET 2011

Hi Franz,

On 2011-01-11 19:00:01 +0100, Franz Koch said:

> thanks, but that's not the case here. It's really related to the
> incomplete _isDirty check in ObjectStorages.

Did you manage to solve it the clean way?
I had the exact same problem and ended up using a child function tho
mark teh object as dirty (Setting the dirty flag in the setter of the
relating child):

public function _isDirty($propertyName = NULL) {
	if($this->isDirty == TRUE) return TRUE;
	return parent::_isDirty($propertyName);
}

Best wishes,