[TYPO3-mvc] Howto call a ViewHelper like f:link.action in my own view helper class?

Raymund Tump raymund.tump at gmx.de
Sun Jan 23 17:31:15 CET 2011

Hi Dennis,

> $uriBuilder = $this->controllerContext->getUriBuilder();
> have a look at the code inside the render method of the
> Tx_Fluid_ViewHelpers_Uri_ActionViewHelper for more informations.

Thanks. I guess the call from the controller context is the reason why
it always had the tx_references[controller]=customer etc. infos in the
link.

I guess there is another way to instantiate an UriBuilder without that
problem, but as the idea of Franz works well and the template
readability is higher I didn't search for that info.

--
Thanks again,
Raymund