[TYPO3-mvc] Howto call a ViewHelper like f:link.action in my own view helper class?

Raymund Tump raymund.tump at gmx.de
Fri Jan 21 18:06:43 CET 2011

Hi,

so the subject says it all :-)

As already stated I have an extension to show references there will be
several lists like a customer list, a projects list and a list with
all projects for a given service or customer.

Now if I show the customer list, I want to show the list of services
that where addressed by the projects done for that customer. I have a
view helper that shows that information. But now I decided I would
like to have the list linked to the relevant pages with the list of
all projects for that service. So I need to call the link.action
viewhelper I think...

I thought of another way to get the information: storing all services
that were provided for that customer in a services field of the
customer object and then use the f:for view helper instead of a self
written one. But I can't figure out how to tell extbase to read that
information from the DB. (For the viewhelper I had to use a
$query->statement()).

--
Regards
Raymund