[TYPO3-mvc] $query->setOrderings and no results

Raymund Tump raymund.tump at gmx.de
Fri Jan 21 12:05:30 CET 2011

Hi Franz,

> First, from a logical point of view you should call the ->execute method
> AFTER $query->>setOrderings (not sure if calling it before has some
> sideeffects with the query result object).

Well, that was a leftover from testing. Changed it to the correct
order with the same result.

> Second, it should work just fine with customer.name. What relation
> type have you configured for the customer property in your products
> object?

In Project it says

        /**
         * @var Tx_UtekReferenzen_Domain_Model_Customer
         */
        protected $customer;

and Customer has

        /**
         * @var string
         */
        protected $name = '';

in it.

> Could you debug the resulting query in Tx_Extbase_Persistence_Storage_Typo3DbBackend?

I try :-) Not really familiar with XDebug and PHP Eclipse though.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Raymund Tump