[TYPO3-mvc] flexform documentation

Raymund Tump raymund.tump at gmx.de
Thu Jan 20 23:43:10 CET 2011

Hi,

having a similar problem as bla I searched for extbase flexform
definition and found the blog of daniel with an example and adjusted
that to my domain.

The switchableControllerActions part looks like this:

      <switchableControllerActions>
         <TCEforms>
          <label>Gewünschte Ansicht</label>
          <config>
          <type>select</type>
          <items>
            <numIndex index="0">
               <numIndex index="0">Projektübersicht</numIndex>
               <numIndex index="1">ProjectController->list</numIndex>
            </numIndex>
            <numIndex index="1">
               <numIndex index="0">Kundenübersicht</numIndex>
               <numIndex index="1">CustomerController->show</numIndex>
            </numIndex>
            </items>
          </config>
         </TCEforms>
      </switchableControllerActions>

I'm now wondering how to call an action that expects a parameter and
more over if there is any documentation for the flexform entries.

Especially as I now get a 'The controller name must be a valid string,
boolean given.' error message when I try to open the pages :-(

--
Regards,
Raymund