[TYPO3-mvc] $query->setOrderings and no results

Raymund Tump raymund.tump at gmx.de
Thu Jan 20 18:56:11 CET 2011

Hi Typo3-project-typo3v4mvc,

I want to set ordering on the results of the projects.

        public function findAll()
        {
                t3lib_div::devLog('Projects: findAll', 'utek_referenzen', 0);
                $query = $this->createQuery();
                $result = $query->execute();
        t3lib_div::devLog('result:' . $result->count(), 'utek_referenzen',0);
                $query->setOrderings(
                        array (
//                              'customer.name' => Tx_Extbase_Persistence_QueryInterface::ORDER_ASCENDING,
                                'enddate' => Tx_Extbase_Persistence_QueryInterface::ORDER_ASCENDING,
                                'startdate' => Tx_Extbase_Persistence_QueryInterface::ORDER_DESCENDING,
                        )
                );
                return $result;
        }

This works just fine. But as soon as I uncomment the line with
'customer.name' I get no results at all. I saw an example in the book
of Jochen and Sebastian that uses that method with 'organization.name'
and would like to use it as well.

Do I need to configure something to be able to use that? I already
compared the sjr_offers example and my code and didn't find a
difference.

--
Regards
Raymund