[TYPO3-mvc] RFC #8565: UriBuilder does not take care of nonCacheable actions, cHash is created every time

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Thu Jan 20 15:46:52 CET 2011

>> Actually most of the time I find it much harder to read because I
>> always have to search for the place where the condition ends and the
>> processing starts.
>
> Why? The Processing is intended one more tab then the conditions.

yes, that's clear, but you first have to figure that the first indention
is still a condition and that needs (for me) always a second look. I can
of course read it, but searching the correct spot in a code becomes much
harder in my eyes. But it's probably all just about getting used to it.
I try to do better next time :)