[TYPO3-mvc] RFC #8565: UriBuilder does not take care of nonCacheable actions, cHash is created every time

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Thu Jan 20 15:40:27 CET 2011

On 20.01.2011 15:25, Felix Oertel wrote:
> ok, enough is enough ;-)

can't we just have one more version, please? Maybe a version where the
second if condition is inside the first one for the
frameworkConfiguration? ;)

I actually thought about doing that initially, but I found it not that
nice to read - also I had in mind to probably add some
additional/fallback methods for fetching the $controllerActions if
fetching from TS fails (directly accessing the global configuration
array build by the extase extension utility method).

> Am 20.01.11 15:23, schrieb Felix Oertel:
>> Am 20.01.11 15:21, schrieb Felix Oertel:
>>> just did some cosmetic changes, please see v2 attached.
>> and another one ;) v3 attached.
>
> v3 is broken ... here comes v4

you just proofed that it all this "beautifying" is much harder to read ;)