[TYPO3-mvc] Access plugin mode from within the plugin

blafaselblubb.abcde.biz bla at blafaselblubb.abcde.biz
Thu Jan 20 15:28:18 CET 2011

Hi Franz,

> Btw - according to the mailing-list/newsgroup guidlines it'll be nice if
> you would enlighten us with your real name. Many of the followers and
> supporters in the newsgroups don't answer questions of anonymous posters
> - as I won't from now on.

If on the other hand, someone could enlighten me how to make sure that
a mail to this list isn't archived on the web as I don't want to have
a relation between this email address and my realname searchable on
the web for privacy reasons I would offer my real name in return.

--
Best regards,
 blafaselblubb.abcde.biz