[TYPO3-mvc] Strange warning "You should never see it"

Dawid Pacholczyk dpacholczyk at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 12:21:32 CET 2011

W dniu 2011-01-19 12:16, Dennis Ahrens pisze:
> Dawid Pacholczyk wrote:
>> So what should I do ? I don`t want to overwrite every findAll() method
>> cause it is pointless.
>
> Whats about looking from the other side? Try to find out where the
> returned QueryResult is used like an array and change this code. Or call
> toArray() on the query result after getting it from the repository.

But where to look. As I said I didn`t change anything. The code looks
like this

	/**
	 * Displays all Records
	 *
	 * @return string The rendered list view
	 */
	public function listAction() {
		$records = $this->recordRepository->findAll();
		$this->view->assign('records', $records);
	}

The template is also a standard one. simple foreach to display every object

Maybe relation m:n is forcing diffrent way to fetch it ?