[TYPO3-mvc] Strange warning "You should never see it"

Dawid Pacholczyk dpacholczyk at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 11:59:10 CET 2011

Hi guys,
  I have some sick problems.

I`ve just created simple extbase based extension. I`ve created 2 tables
- connected tham m:n

I didn`t change nothing in code. I mean atm I`m working with files 100%
generated by extbase_kickstarter

I get nothing in my listAction

when I used var_dump($records) I receive

object(Tx_Extbase_Persistence_QueryResult)[112]
   private 'warning' => string 'You should never see this warning. If
you do, you probably used PHP array functions like current() on the
Tx_Extbase_Persistence_QueryResult. To retrieve the first result, you
can use the getFirst() method.' (length=206)
   protected 'dataMapper' =>
     object(Tx_Extbase_Persistence_Mapper_DataMapper)[45]
       protected 'identityMap' =>
         object(Tx_Extbase_Persistence_IdentityMap)[47]
           protected 'objectMap' =>
             object(Tx_Extbase_Persistence_ObjectStorage)[48]
           protected 'uuidMap' =>
             array

As I said I didn`t change nothing in the code. Nothing added nothing
deleted. What is going on ?

Best regards,
Dawid Pacholczyk

p.s. I`m using TYPO3 v. 4.5 beta 4
latest git version of extbase_kickstarter