[TYPO3-mvc] How to get to typoscipt ?

Tim Schoch | GSTALTIG tim.schoch at gstaltig.ch
Tue Jan 18 16:03:51 CET 2011

Me again...

I'm experiencing another problem with my DI'd services, precisely my MailService. I'm trying to imiplement Bennys Mail Solution but with DI instead of extending another Class. (http://www.benny-vs-web.de/typo3/extbase-fluid-zum-rendern-von-e-mail-templates-verwenden/)

Heres my current Plain Text rendering method:
-------------------------------------
protected function getPlainTextEmailView() {
  // create another instance of Fluid
  $view = t3lib_div::makeInstance('Tx_Fluid_View_TemplateView');
    // set the controller context
  $controllerContext = $this->controller->buildControllerContext(); <- !! ERROR !! protected
  $controllerContext->setRequest( $this->controller->request ); <- !! ERROR !! protected
  $view->setControllerContext( $controllerContext );
    // this is the default template path
  $templatePath = t3lib_extMgm::extPath( $this->extensionKey ) . 'Resources/Private/Templates/Email/';
  $templateFile = $templatePath.$templateName.'.txt';
    // set the e-mail template
  $view->setTemplatePathAndFilename( $templateFile );
    // and return the new Fluid instance
  return $view;