[TYPO3-mvc] How to get to typoscipt ?

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Tue Jan 18 15:53:39 CET 2011

Hey,

> I've got the DI up and running. Pretty easy =]
>
> But now heres my next question: How do I call a DI method from another DI service? I'll explain my layout
>
> Controller «ChuckNorris»
>    DI TyposcriptService
>    DI MailService (Singleton)
>
> In the Controller i call $this->typoscriptService->get( 'some.path' ); // haven't testet in anything other then a controller yet
> How do I access the TyposcriptService from the MailService? I can't store a reference to the Controller inside the MailService because it's a singleton.

well, you could also use DI to inject the TyposcriptService to your
MailService if that's working for you and the TSService doesn't depend
on some controller settings. But ChuckNorris doesn't need a MailService
anyway - he can yell at the earth and bring it into such vibration that
it's acting like a huge speaker and everybody can hear his voice. Also
known as IYM (Instant Yell Message).