[TYPO3-mvc] sr_feuser_register, set tx_extbase_type

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Tue Jan 18 10:35:54 CET 2011

Hey,

> Would you mind to post (or mail it to me) your hook?

I think it might be related to the t3lib_div::loadTCA issue which is not
taking extending extensions into account and thus sr_feuser_register
doesn't know about the field added by extbase. Try adding this in your
ext_tables.php and then give the overrideValues a chance again.

$GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['EXTCONF']['sr_feuser_register']['extendingTCA'][]
= 'extbase';