[TYPO3-mvc] Scheduler & Extbase error of dispatcher controller

Lim Chivy chivy at web-essentials.asia
Tue Jan 18 02:58:45 CET 2011

On 1/17/2011 6:04 PM, Franz Koch wrote:
> Hey,
>
>> $dispatcher = new Tx_Extbase_Dispatcher();
>> $dispatcher->dispatch('', $configuration);
>> I have checked the changlog of its extension, it has been changed in the
>> Typoscript, but I don't know how to change it in my PHP code. Does
>> anyone know how to make it works?
>
> The dispatcher is deprecated now. You should use the bootstrap instead:
>
> $bootstrap = t3lib_div::makeInstance('Tx_Extbase_Core_Bootstrap');
> $bootstrap->run('', $configuration);
>
> Hope that solves your problem.

Hi Franz Koch,

I have used the bootstrap, but it sill shows another error and a PHP
warning.

PHP Warning: current() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in
C:\dev\web\introductionpackage\typo3\sysext\extbase\Classes\MVC\Web\RequestBuilder.php
line 118

Error:
Execution of task "Schedule to check the articles (myextension)" failed
with the following message: The controller name must be a valid string,
boolean given.

I appreciate it if you could solve this problem.

Thanks,
Chivy