[TYPO3-mvc] updateAction throw an exception

Mon Jan 17 22:39:21 CET 2011

Hi Franz, hi guys,

I add some data and setter and getter methods to my user-object. I can
create an new user-object with all datas. when I update the user-object
I receive an incomplete object.

/**
 * Updates an existing User and forwards to the index action afterwards.
 *
 * @param Tx_Foobar_Domain_Model_User $user
 * @dontvalidate $user
 * @dontverifyrequesthash
 */
public function updateAction(Tx_Foobar_Domain_Model_User $user) {
	var_dump($user->getUid());
	var_dump($user->getBranch());
	var_dump($user->getSize());
	exit;

	$this->userRepository->update($user);
	$this->flashMessageContainer->add('Your User was updated.');
	$this->redirect('index');
}

branch and size is the same like filled in the form. But the uid is
NULL.

All other forms seems working fine.

CU Daniel