[TYPO3-mvc] Page repository using setRespectStoragePage(FALSE) doesn't return pages

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 18:05:38 CET 2011

Hi folks!

I created an own page repository and have defined a new method
"createQuery", like this:

public function createQuery() {
	$query = parent::createQuery($this->objectType);
	$query->getQuerySettings()->setRespectStoragePage(FALSE);
	return $query;
}

Unfortunately when fetching pages, nothing is returned:

$page = $this->pageRepository->findByUid(18);
print count($page); // prints "0"

I can't find the reason for this. Shouldn't the repository
return the page, actually, if the storage page option is set to false?

I'm lost here and would really appreciate your help!

Best regards,
Thomas