[TYPO3-mvc] Get content elements from a page model

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 16:59:22 CET 2011

Hello guys!

I've ceated my own Tx_MyExt_Domain_Model_Typo3_Page model and
as there is no separate field like 'content' in the table 'pages',
I was wondering how to get all related recods from 'tt_content'?

I see 2 possible solutions:

1.) Just define a getter and setter inside the page model and
implement it manually using a 'tt_content' repository or

2.) Add a new field in the database which could be used by
Extbase to populate the new property automatically.

Not sure what would be the best way so, any ideas?
What's the better solution or are there any better ones?

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,
Thomas