[TYPO3-mvc] Relation to fe_user / Tx_Extbase_Domain_Model_FrontendUser

Stephan Petzl spetzl at gmx.at
Mon Jan 17 16:24:25 CET 2011

Am 17.01.11 16:10, schrieb Stephan Petzl:
> Am 15.01.11 14:27, schrieb Franz Koch:
>> config.tx_extbase.persistence.classes {
>> Tx_Extbase_Domain_Model_FrontendUser {
>> mapping.recordType >
>> }
>> }
>
> Hi Franz!
>
> Unfortunately that setting had no effect at all.
> Any other ideas?

Just found the reason for my problem:
I did't event have the user set in the user field of my record.
The reason why I didn't realize that was:
- I only looked in the TYPO3 backend not directly in the DB
- I had only one fe_user record
- I had a drop down field in my game-record for selecting the fe_user
- this drop down field showed me the only user I had
-> Therefore I thought this had to be the actual value of the field,
which was a WRONG assumption!

so no extbase issue in fact.

BR Stephan

--