[TYPO3-mvc] RFC #12323: The extbase base test classes should not require_once the phpunit base test classes

Oliver Klee typo3-german-01 at oliverklee.de
Mon Jan 17 14:50:46 CET 2011

This is a SVN patch request.

Type: Bugfix

Bugtracker reference:
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/12323

Branches:
trunk

Problem:

The phpunit extension already automatically includes the base test
classes. So the extbase base test classes do not need the require.

In addition, the require in the extbase base test classes resulted in
the extbase tests breaking when I moved the base classes within the
phpunit extension (without renaming the classes) so I had to put empty
placeholders where the old classes have been (#12167, #12268).

Solution:

Drop the require_once.