[TYPO3-mvc] mm-relation

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Mon Jan 17 12:25:26 CET 2011

Hey Dawid,

> 'config' => array(
> 'type' => 'inline',
> 'foreign_table' => 'tx_myext_domain_model_portal',
> 'MM' => 'tx_myext_record_portal_mm',
> 'maxitems' => 99999,
> 'appearance' => array(
> 'collapse' => 0,
> 'newRecordLinkPosition' => 'bottom',
> 'showSynchronizationLink' => 1,
> 'showPossibleLocalizationRecords' => 1,
> 'showAllLocalizationLink' => 1
> ),
> Should I have some mm definition in Portal tca too ? Cause I don`t see
> it there.

if you're Portal model as a "records" property and you like to edit the
relation from both sides, then yes. But you have to configure the
foreign side as MM_opposite_field. Please have a look at the TCA docs on
how to do it and what it's for.

But just for testing - what happens if you change the TCA type from
'inline' to 'select' - do you see any records then?

What happens if you add a @lazy annotation to your Portals property of
the Record model? Maybe you're running in a endless recursion?