[TYPO3-mvc] Scheduler & Extbase error of dispatcher controller

Lim Chivy chivy at web-essentials.asia
Mon Jan 17 06:09:34 CET 2011

Hello,

I have used the code in my scheduler as bellow, it works fine in the
Extbase version 1.2.1, but it does not work in the new version of
Extbase (1.3.0beta3)

class Tx_Myextension_Domain_Service_CheckArticleService extends
tx_scheduler_Task {

	/**
	 * Article->checkArticle
	 *
	 * @return boolean
	 * @see    typo3/sysext/scheduler/tx_scheduler_Task::execute()
	 */
	public function execute() {
		  $configuration = array(
			'pluginName' => 'Pi1',
			'extensionName' => 'myextension',
			'action' => 'checkArticle',
			'controller' => 'Article',
			'switchableControllerActions' => array(
			array('controller' => 'Article', 'action' => 'checkArticle')
			)
			);

			$dispatcher = new Tx_Extbase_Dispatcher();
			$dispatcher->dispatch('', $configuration);
       return true;
}

I have checked the changlog of its extension, it has been changed in the
Typoscript, but I don't know how to change it in my PHP code. Does
anyone know how to make it works?

Regards,
Chivy