[TYPO3-mvc] widget.paginate only working with repository standard methods?

Kevin Ulrich Moschallski km at 3digit.de
Thu Jan 13 18:07:33 CET 2011

Hi Jochen,

you are in the widget controller context?

Try to make an instance of your repository and then call createQuery()
on the instance.

/**
	 * @var Tx_Yourext_Domain_Repository_YourRepository
	 */
	protected $articleRepository;

public function initializeAction() {
	$this->yourRepository =
t3lib_div::makeInstance('Tx_Yourext_Domain_Repository_YourRepository');
}

$this->yourRepository->createQuery()

Regards,
Kevin