[TYPO3-mvc] Different storagePid for each Model?

Sven Kalbhenn sven at skom.de
Thu Jan 13 15:50:32 CET 2011

Hi folks,

I'm working on a new extension for reservations of airplans.
I'm using extbase 1.2.1 and fluid 1.2.1 with TYPO3 4.4.6

I have models for users (fe_user), planes and reservations.

When the planes and reservations are stored in the same sysfolder as the fe_users, everything works fine!
But when I try to config the storagePid for the planes and reservations to a separate sysfolder and store them in this folder, they can't be found!
My configuration looks like this:

plugin.tx_flyresources {
  persistence {
	  classes{
	    ## fe_user ##
	    Tx_Flyresources_Domain_Model_User.newRecordStoragePid = 9
	    Tx_Flyresources_Domain_Model_User {
	    	storagePid = 9
	        mapping {
	            tableName = fe_users

	    ## Reservations ##
	    Tx_Flyresources_Domain_Model_Reservation.newRecordStoragePid = 65
	    Tx_Flyresources_Domain_Model_Reservation.storagePid = 65

	    ## Planes ##
	    Tx_Flyresources_Domain_Model_Resource.newRecordStoragePid = 66
	    Tx_Flyresources_Domain_Model_Resource.storagePid = 66

So, what's wrong? Any ideas?
Is there any documentation on how to configure the storagePid correctly?

CU...Sven Kalbhenn