[TYPO3-mvc] How to get to typoscipt ?

Jochen Rieger j.rieger at connecta.ag
Wed Jan 12 13:46:08 CET 2011

Hi Dawid,

> module.tx_blogexample {
> settings < plugin.tx_multicontent.settings
> }
>
> So if I`m correct I should be able in my main template do something like
> this
>
> plugin.tx_multicontent.config.pirtalPid = 5

Well, it depends on the order you are writing this to you TS template.

settings < plugin.tx_multicontent.settings
^^^ this will make a COPY (not a REFERENCE) of the actual state of
"settings". So if you Change a setting of

plugin.tx_multicontent.settings

afterwards it won't affect the copy. So either you make the copy after
the last setting you change for plugin or you create a reference:

module.tx_blogexample {
  settings =< plugin.tx_multicontent.settings
}

Hope that'll help.

Regards,
Jochen