[TYPO3-mvc] How to get to typoscipt ?

Tim Schoch | GSTALTIG tim.schoch at gstaltig.ch
Wed Jan 12 13:21:00 CET 2011

Hi

If you want to have access to your typoscript from everywhere in your code this snippet from my utility class could be what you're looking for:

    /**
    * get the typoscript settings
    * @return mixed
    */
    static function getFrameworkConfig() {
        // get extension config
      return Tx_Extbase_Dispatcher::getExtbaseFrameworkConfiguration();
    }

You'll have to test it in the backend, as I'm only using it in the frontend.
Let me know if it works.

Tim
  _____