[TYPO3-mvc] RFT (Request for tests): 1:n mapping is never updated

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Tue Jan 11 17:25:45 CET 2011

Hi all,

as you all know, we're getting really close to the final release of
Extbase 1.3.
There are currently still 186 open issues in the tracker and we're
working on reducing that number asap but obviously we will only be able
to fix/implement the most important ones until the next version.
There is one issue that should definitely make it [1].
Jochen has already created a patch for it [2] but it still needs to be
tested in order to be applied to the current trunk..

Could you please apply the patch to your working copies and check,
whether your extensions still work - and especially whether it fixes the
bug ;)

Thanks a lot in advance
Bastian

[1] http://forge.typo3.org/issues/9270