[TYPO3-mvc] Influence order of Tx_Extbase_Persistence_ObjectStorage

Sebastian Michaelsen sebastian.gebhard at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 18:27:38 CET 2011

Hi *,

i have a property which holds a "has many" relationship. In the database it's a comma separated list
and it is correctly mapped to the corresponding model objects.

My problem is that the objects in Tx_Extbase_Persistence_ObjectStorage seem to be ordered by uid or
database order instead of the order of the comma separated list.

E.g. the field has the value "598,3,4,9,5" but when I iterate over the objects in my fluid template
the order is "3,4,5,9,598".

Is there a way to way to conserve the correct order?

IF this is not possible: How can I force the objects to be sorted by the "sorting" field?

Kind regards and thanks in advance for any help.