[TYPO3-mvc] Fluid ViewHelper Incubator

Simon Schaufelberger simonschaufi at jesus.de
Fri Jan 7 13:54:47 CET 2011

Hi Bastian,
> Do you have a good example for that?

that has to do with the extension i am working with. we from punkt.de
have rewritten the amazing extension pt_list into an extbase extension
which is not yet on forge. What i get in my template is the full list as
an object and also calculated things over all rows (aggregate rows) like
sum, min, max, avg.
what i cannot do is to take that min, max, avg and do something with it
in my model or controller since there is none ;) so i need to do all the
calculations in the fluid template.

example: i calculate the max time of all items in the list in my
typoscript and then assign it to the view. in the view i want to
multiply the time with a price that comes from another column.

> But I would really like to get support for literal string comparison
> into fluid [1] - that would probably solve most of the issues, right?

that doesn't really border me. This quote doesn't come from me.

--
Regards, Schaufi