[TYPO3-mvc] TYPO3 backend is irrespective of value objects?

Stefan Isak stefanisak at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 5 18:07:51 CET 2011

Thanks for all the replies.

On 05.01.2011, at 11:22, Sebastian Michaelsen wrote:
> Am 03.01.2011 14:06, schrieb Sebastian Fischer:
>> Only alternaty would be to use a hooks that extends the evaluation which then prevents the saving by
>> invalidating the creation attempt.

That's workable. Furthermore detected equal value objects should be properly related to the given object. So it's not just about invalidating the attempt. I think that's what Sebastian Michaelsen is heading for:

> Just a random idea: Extbase could hook here and manage the handling of value objects.
> Maybe we can have a TCA configuration if extbase should care for a certain domainObject/table or not.

A TCA configuration would be really nice. Is it possible to have extbase providing a hook to invoke the needed functionality?
Is it a reasonable approach and worth it to spend time on it?

So long
Stefan