[TYPO3-mvc] Action with HTML and PDF

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Wed Jan 5 15:17:03 CET 2011

Hey,

> I use hexdiff and the difference between the two files ist very early.
>
> 25 50 44 46 2d 31 2e 34 0a 25
> %  P  D  F  -  1  .  4     %
>
> are the same in both files an than the difference begins.
>
> c3 a4 c3 bc c3 b6
> c3 83 c2 a4 c3 83
>
> Does Fluid open the File and recoding it?

how do you create that PDF in detail? Does it have dynamic content and
is thus generated on the fly or are you just passing through a prepared
document? If it's generated on the fly, could it be that the server uses
a different image compression or is embedding some fonts in contrast to
your reference PDF?