[TYPO3-mvc] Action with HTML and PDF

Wed Jan 5 13:45:56 CET 2011

Hi,

thanks for helping. Now I get the PDF-Dokument.

Am Mittwoch, den 05.01.2011, 13:56 +0200 schrieb Christine Gerpheide:
> The link.action viewhelper actually offers a pageType parameter:
> <f:link.action action="card" format="pdf" pageType="203">Card
> (PDF)</f:link.action>

thanks for helping. Now I get the PDF-Dokument. But it the filesize is
bigger than the original file. 157,7KB than 117,0 KB. I can open the
file but the sites are empty. Can this be a coding-Problem? Why? Can I
avoid this?

It is possible in Extbase and Fluid using only the format-Parameter and
preventing the html-content-delivery if the format ist pdf? I think the
way with TS is not very popular if an action has a big number of
different output formats. For every format a little bit of TS is needed.

With regards,

Daniel