[TYPO3-mvc] Template configuration

Andreas Lappe nd at off-pist.de
Tue Jan 4 22:55:30 CET 2011

On  4.01.11, Dawid Pacholczyk wrote:
> On 04.01.2011 22:44, Andreas Lappe wrote:
> >Hello Dawid,
> >I'd make three folders A, B, C e.g. in fileadmin/templates/yourExt/ and
> >then set the templateRootPath like that:
> >plugin.tx_yourExt.view.templateRootPath = fileadmin/templates/yourExt/A/
> >And on portal B:
> >plugin.tx_yourExt.view.templateRootPath = fileadmin/templates/yourExt/B/
> >…
>
> Should I put there structure like
> Private
>  - Language
>  - Layout
>  - Partials
>  - Templates
> Public
>
> ?? Or just  put there files like list.html show.html ?
>
> Thanks for reply

Hey Dawid,
only the List.html, Show.html etc. (with the latest beta of
extbase/fluid they are written beginning with a capital.

You have the following TypoScript-Structure:

plugin.tx_yourExt {
    …
    view {
        templateRootPath = …
        partialRootPath = …
        layoutRootPath = …
    }
    …
}

Therefor you can also override the location of your partials and the
layout if you need it. Of course the mentioned paths above are examples
– it pays to name them in a more meaningful way.

Hope that helps
Andy
--
I've scarcely time to pick up the threads when something weighing ninety
kilos hits me in the stomach, bowls me over, says sorry, says sorry to