[TYPO3-mvc] FLUID and Links with href="#" for JavaScript

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Tue Jan 4 00:52:28 CET 2011

Hey,

> In the show.html I wrote:
>
> <a id="inline" href='#hint'>Hilfe</a>
>
> In FrontEnd was the link generated as:

> 5D=1&tx_capaudit_pi1%5Baction%5D=show&tx_capaudit_pi1%5Bcontroller%
> 5D=Bar&cHash=f1235bada121e578e543f80dfc742c13#hint
>
> How can I suppress the substitution?

I suppose you have configured "config.prefixLocalAnchors" in your Typo3
configuration, do you? Than this is causing it - not Extbase/Fluid.

But why is it a problem for you? This ensures that your link is working
if JS is disabled in the browser. And knowing that behavior, you can
also easily check for the full link and not just only for #hint when you
use unobtrusive JS. It's no big deal to get the URI via JS and remove
the baseUrl from the uri path. I do it all the time.