[TYPO3-mvc] extjs 4.0 and Extbase+Fluid

mario chiari m at mariochiari.net
Sat Dec 31 17:47:06 CET 2011

Hi Claus,

happy turning of a Gregorian calendar year :-)

I have some spare time, and I trying to look at your tutorials again.
It seems that meanwhile you developed quite a lot.
Nice and very welcome!

Please, let me know where you moved your explanations on how to
integrate extJS. The two links below are gone.

Thanks
Regards
mario