[TYPO3-mvc] Error when tring to call another controller within the same plugin.

Stephen Bungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Thu Dec 29 09:20:38 CET 2011

Hello.

I keep getting the following error:

#1313855173: The controller "Item" is not allowed by this plugin....

I have a model for items, and one for categories.

They both have controllers, in the list action for categories I want to
create links around the category titles, that instead of linking to some
action in the category controller, should instead link to the list action of
the Item controller, with an argument containing the category uid.

I make the links like this in my fluid template:

---
...removed....
     <li class="category categoryId-{category.uid}{spb2:classesList(record:
category, info: categoryInfo)}">
{category : category.uid})}" title="{f:translate(key:
'category_title_titletext_filter')} {category.title}">
       {category.title}
      </a>
     </li>
...removed....
---

Why do I get the error about "The controller "Item" is not allowed by this
plugin"? It is a controller defined in ext_localconf.php

Tx_Extbase_Utility_Extension::configurePlugin(
 $_EXTKEY,
 'Sbp2fe1',
 array(
  'Item' => 'list, single',