[TYPO3-mvc] Problem with image viewhelper... no image displayedwhen dimensions are specified

Stephen Bungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Tue Dec 27 17:31:09 CET 2011

Thanks for the tip, but this didn't fix things.

I then changed from using image magick to graphics magick and everything is
now working.

"Claus Due" <claus at wildside.dk> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.14791.1325002897.587.typo3-project-typo3v4mvc at lists.typo3.org...
Hi Stephen,

If image resizing in general works on your TYPO3 installation I can see only
one possible cause:

That both height and width are specified with a "crop" marker (the c) - try
removing it from one of the values and just let it be a raw value.

I'm guessing though...

Cheers,
Claus