[TYPO3-mvc] Error message when debugging object in fluid template: [warning:Tx_Extbase_Persistence_ObjectStorage:private] ...

Stephen Bungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Mon Dec 26 14:11:29 CET 2011

I see this by every related record property:

[warning:Tx_Extbase_Persistence_ObjectStorage:private] => You should never
see this warning. If you do, you probably used PHP array functions like
current() on the Tx_Extbase_Persistence_ObjectStorage. To retrieve the first
result, you can use the rewind() and current() methods.

I haven't used any php functions to get my objects, just the default
findAll().

How can I fix this?

Stephen.