[TYPO3-mvc] doktype set in extbase query? How can I change the value?

Stephen Bungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Sun Dec 25 16:32:07 CET 2011

Ok, I see after looking around that that part of the sql query comes from
getRecordType() in Tx_Extbase_Persistence_Mapper_DataMap.

I see in the comments for the function that the type is the type field in
the tca.

I'm trying to look up page data for the current page, here is my set up for
it:
---
plugin.tx_flickrimages {
 persistence {
  storagePid = {$plugin.tx_flickrimages.persistence.storagePid}

  classes {
   Tx_Flickrimages_Domain_Model_Page {
    mapping {
     tableName = pages
     recordType = Tx_Flickrimages_Domain_Model_Page
     columns {
      uid.mapOnProperty = id
      title.mapOnProperty = title
      keywords.mapOnProperty = keywords
---

Is there some way I can just tell it to set this doktype to a normal pages
doktype?