[TYPO3-mvc] Extbase MVC + Fluid - Backend module View problem

Fabio greywolf1988 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 01:04:02 CET 2011

Hello
I'm new here, I am learning how to build extension with Extbase and MVC for
Typo3.
I've a little problem, I used the ext "Extension builder" to generate a MVC
basic setup, now I see all seems to works well, except the layout on
backend modules, I mean, the layout selected from template engine for the
backend views seems is the same for the frontend plugin, so instead to see
the backend layout, I see the frontend layout templates on backend!
What's wrong?I tried to refresh caches but doesn't work
Hope you understand my english, because I'm italian!
Greets