[TYPO3-mvc] l10n_parent or l18n_parent ?

Kevin Ulrich Moschallski km at 3digit.de
Tue Dec 20 17:25:19 CET 2011

Hi Stefano,

i stumbled upon your post as i also noticed that everywhere in the core
and many other extensions L18N is used and not I18N. I couldn't find
any codeing guidelines regarding this field name. Maybe someone knows
if there's a reason why it's L18N and not I18N or why it's not L10N
anymore, i still can't figure out if it's more an internationalization
or a localization here.

Regards,
Kevin