[TYPO3-mvc] Working with value objects

Frank Gerards F.Gerards at esolut.de
Mon Dec 19 21:10:18 CET 2011

Hi,
doesnt work :(. I did a Model Class, mapped it via typoscript settings to the static_countries table,
made a repository for the class and a controller to call listAction. Injected Repository into controller
and made a findAll() - call, then assigned the result to a view. My page turns completely white although I
have error reporting on. I can trace the calls into the repository class, but then sth goes wrong (. Mapping via TS settings is definitefly right. Any clues ? Model is AbstractValueObject...

Regards,
Frank