[TYPO3-mvc] One form but two DB-tables have to be filled

Henjo Hoeksma me at henjohoeksma.nl
Mon Dec 19 10:40:38 CET 2011

Hi Stefan,

Make sure that your mapping is correct (the respective objects and
properties on the right table/field).

You can create one form for multiple objects (please search this list for
how to do this, this has been discussed more than once) which will be
inserted correctly in the mapped tables.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Henjo

Problems are small because we learned how to deal with them.
Problems are big because we need to learn how to deal with them.

On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 10:12, Tim Schoch | GSTALTIG <tim.schoch at gstaltig.ch