[TYPO3-mvc] One form but two DB-tables have to be filled

Stefan Frömken firma at sfroemken.de
Mon Dec 19 09:43:34 CET 2011

Hello MVC-List,

I have a offer-form. One part is for the offer itself (date, ids, city,
...) and the other part is for the customer record (name, city, street, ..).
The Extbase/Fluid default is to make 2 forms: First create the customer
and in the second step create the offer and select the customer by its ID.
But in my case I have only ONE big form and I don't know how to tell
Extbase to save field city, country, name to tt_address and field date,
invoice to my own offer-table.

Any ideas?

Stefan